We believe the story of Jesus contains the best news in the world.
Learn why and grow in your relationship with God
An eight minute introduction to better news. Skeptics, doubters, and burned out believers welcome.
Better News Book
In a world of over-hyped promises that don't come true, we're longing for something better. In 75 pages, this book tackles questions like:
- What do our hearts really long for?
- Why are our lives and our world so broken?
- Why do so many people misunderstand Jesus?
- How can we find real hope, help, and peace?
- Why is the gospel always better news, even for Christians?
"Our hearts are restless until they find their rest in Thee"
— St. Augustine
We're not meant to figure out our relationship with God alone. Jesus brings us together with other believers in his family, the church. If you're in the El Paso area, we'd love to connect you with a local community of people following Jesus.